We provide a 1 year hassle free warranty on all our products
Here's a summary of the entire process:
- 1.Please fill up the warranty claim form with the required information
- 2.You will get a response from our customer service team with shipping instructions within the next 3 business days
- 3.Pack and ship the product to us along with original proof of purchase to the address provided by our team
- 4.Once we receive it, our R&D team will look into the root cause of the problem
- 5.We will either replace or repair the product based on the assessment by our team and dispatch it back to you within the next 10 business days
Warranty Terms - Personal Audio
All MULO products are warranted against defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original retail purchase, when used in accordance with MULO's user manual. During the warranty period, MULO will, at its sole option, repair or replace the original or defective parts. This warranty does not include damage resulting from accidents, or from improper use, maintenance, or repair, or from other causes that are not defects in materials or craftsmanship. If repair or replacement is not commercially practicable or cannot be timely made, MULO may choose to refund to you the purchase price paid for the affected product. Repair or replacement under the terms of this Warranty does not give right to any extension or a new beginning of the period of warranty.
The following information must be presented to obtain Warranty Service:
- a. The product
- b. Proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the dealer, the date of purchase and the product type
- c. Reason for return
Warranty Terms - Home Audio
ARENA 5000 is warranted against any defect due to defective materials or workmanship for 12 months from the date of purchase. Should a defect develop during the period of warranty, please contact us in our customer-care number or e-mail for support and also fill the warranty form in our website www.mulo.in.
The warranty is not valid in case:
- a. Proof of purchase is not accompanied with this warranty card.
- b. The warranty card is not completed immediately after purchase.
- c. The apparatus is not used according to this manual.
- d. The product
- b. Defects are caused by improper or reckless use.
- e. Any repairs are done by persons other than MULO Authorised service person.
- f. The serial number is tampered with.
- g. Defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of God or while in transit to the purchaser’s residence.
All consumables and parts susceptible to normal wear and tear are not covered under warranty.
Limitation of Warranty
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and will automatically terminate prior to expiration if this product is sold or otherwise transferred to another party. The warranty provided by MULO in this statement applies only to products purchased for use, and not for resale. It does not apply to open box purchases, which are sold “as is” and without any warranty.
The following limited-life consumable components subject to normal wear and tear are specifically exempt from warranty:
- b.Modular plugs
- c.Ear tips
- d.Decorative finishes
This warranty is invalid if the factory-applied serial number, date code label, or product label has been altered or removed from the product. Unauthorized dealers may deceive consumers by implying the product is covered by MULO's warranty policy. Any products sold by unauthorized dealers are not entitled to MULO warranty coverage. We are using our best efforts to prohibit companies from taking advantage of consumers, but these practices still exist.
To ensure quality and warranty on your purchase only buy from MULO authorized retailers:
In addition, the following are excluded from MULO warranty cover:
- a.Products purchased as 2nd hand or used
- b.Products purchased from unauthorized retailer and distributor
- c.Damage resulted from misuse and abusive action
- d.Damage resulted from chemical, fire, radioactive substance, poison, liquid
- e.Damage resulted from natural disaster
- f.Damage caused to any 3rd party / person / device and beyond
Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these conditions at the time of purchase. Repair of "Out of Warranty" products shall be separately charged by MULO and respective service shall be provided upon payment of service fee along with expenses incurred for repairing the product.